How to Throw a Successful Halloween Party for Teens
Inexperienced, many teens are afraid to throw a party. If their party ends up lackluster, they have too many depressing thoughts like being forever labeled as the party hosts whose party never made it. Hence, if teens want to party on a Halloween night, it is important to know how to throw a successful Halloween party for teens.
Party for teens, kids and adults are very different from each other. To have a successful Halloween party for teens, here are some tips to remember:
1. Do not forget to send out interesting invitations ahead of time. Midnight Dreary Halloween Skull invitations would be perfect for this purpose. This means that you need to set the theme, venue, and time. Hosts need to check out the weather forecast on the appointed day and time of the party; you wouldn’t want to party in the middle of a downpour. However, if your party is going great, that might just add another fun element to your party. Make sure that your invitation is telling enough of the blast invitees can have if they choose to come.
2. Serve blood-curdling finger foods and drinks with a Halloween theme. “Blood drink” that is a mere fruit punch served in a skull goblet is perfect. Mummy fingers or hot dogs in croissants are appropriate. Chips and dips can be named fingernails and guts, Mac and Cheese can be brains, and meatballs can be eyes. Other simple, but interesting finger foods are easy enough to prepare for teenagers without mom’s help. Give them weird names and go for it.
3. Plan a lot of interactive games and contests. Games are fun and the teens are going to get wild. The party is going to be very boring if the guests are not doing anything. Of course, when creating games for a Halloween party, make sure that it fits the theme. One game that is fun and can make everyone be in the party mood is “Manhunt”. It is a fun game when played during Halloween as guests play go hide and seek in the dark. Be sure to add spooky designs everywhere to uplift that Halloween mood.
4. Play the music nonstop. The right kind of music can make the ambiance of the party lively and fun. A nonstop music of the current hits can electrify the party, send the partygoers to the dance floor, and have fun right there and then. Invite as many of your friends and their friends because the more people there are, the merrier the party is going to be.
5. Enjoin everyone to come in a fun Halloween costume. It is the host’s choice if the party is a themed costume party or if people can wear what they want to wear. Costumes are a big factor in any Halloween party. In fact, Halloween parties are all about wearing the costumes. As the host, you could wear a blood spattered apron with matching butcher’s knife for the full effect.
6. Pick and decorate the venue in the spooky ambiance of Halloween. It is spookier if the place is dark so that when people arrive, you can scare them. Get some of your friends jump out of hiding places to scare the guests while taking their picture; that will certainly make great souvenirs. To add extra creepiness to the Halloween party, play scary music and play creepy sounds such as footsteps and screeches. You could even display a gargoyle with red flashing eyes at the entrance of your house.Overall, spark the guests’ interest to want to come with invitations, costumes, food, drinks, and venue. Nevertheless, make sure not to tell everything. Since it is a Halloween party, it is going to be cool to scare and surprise the guests. With these simple tips, throwing a successful Halloween party for teens is easy. Have fun watching your guests enjoy all night long. Enjoy too all the raves the following day and days after.